Customer Success Story: Country Move Outside Perth
Today as our customer success story, we will talk about a move from Hamilton Hill to Margaret River.
Customer success story: Removal from Perth to Margaret river
Carolyn contacted us as she decided to relocated from Perth to Margaret River.
A country move that far away is never easy as you have to make sure to do it within a certain timeframe and pick up all the items at once as you can’t obviously leave anything behind (with a distance of 250 km, two runs are not permitted)
What was the process behind this country move relocation?
1) Contact with the customer
To know the address, timeframe and favourite days for the relocation and important details required by Carolyne and her family.
2) Ask her about her move details
To enquire about the volume of items, if anything special or specific to move ( difficult items ), and to have the precise and accurate list of items.
For more information about list of items, Check our another blog:
3) Selection of the right truck
Once we had the volume and items from the customers, we could allocate the right truck in order to give the best accurate price to the customer.
Indeed, it is of course useless to allocate a huge truck if average size relocation and to send a small truck that doesn’t fit.
Check out our blog: How to Choose Right Rental Moving Truck?
4) Schedule for the move
Our operation manager decided ( after a chat with the customer) to perform this country move in two days,
- Pick up Saturday afternoon
- Storage full truck overnight
- Delivery Sunday morning 10 am
Why: a full move done the same day would have been too long for the customer and the staff (more than 13 hours straight)
By splitting the job in 2, everybody is more efficient, less tired and less stressed due to the workload.
5) Allocation of the staff and removalist
We decided to allocate 3 removalist on Saturday afternoon (to load the truck quicker in 3 hours) and two movers on Sunday morning.
After a communication with the customer in order to tell her our operation plan,
- we did book the move.
- And organised our staff and schedule.
Everything ran smoothly. We arrived on time, All the goods fitted in the truck, we delivered on Time and nothing got damaged.
Carolyn our customer was delighted as you can see on the review below
If you are moving house in Perth, and you are looking for a reliable Perth moving company, please give us a call for any moving requirements.
Kroos Logistics Removals is one of the best removalist in Perth.
- Thousand of customers that were looking for cheap movers in Perth selected us.
- We are very proud to offer a quality removals services at an affordable price and to be the best moving company in the Perth metro area.
- We are rated as one of the best among all the removal companies in Perth and we are proud to be on top of Perth removalists reviews.
Please contact us or give us a call for any moving requirements.