Today we will talk on how to unpack your house for your relocation.
So, that’s it, all your items, boxes and household are delivered to your new house?
Now it’s time to unpack!
Below a few tips on how to unpack your house for your home removals.
(1) Make sure that all the boxes are in the right room
It seems to be very obvious, but we very often notice a waist of time and efficiency due to wrong labelling or boxes dropped off at the wrong place.
Let’s start from the beginning
- Make sure that your boxes are packed neatly in a professional way ( please check out two blogs link below on how to pack boxes and how to pack your house for your move)
- Please label your boxes. Write the content of each box precisely. If fragile or breakable, either put special tape or write it in a different colour. If fragile or breakable, make sure to use a lot of paper and bubble wrap.
- Write the room location on your box. Like this, you won’t have to check in every box while dispatching.
- Write the room name on the door. You can simply use white paper sheet with name on it and tape it to the door.
- Please guide and give clear instructions to the removalist before the dispatch.
(2) Ask help from your family and friend
With some help from your friends and relatives, your unpacking can be done within a couple of hours.
Make sure to tell the people unpacking to be aware of the kitchenware as this could be breakable.
Start with the kitchen as this is the biggest part with the most volume paper wise.
(3) Put all the boxes and packing gears away
You can store the packing gears in the garage or under the carport. Make sure to flattened those cartons and stacked them by sizes.
Always keep a couple of boxes taped in order to put all the used paper inside.
You can put an add on social media selling or giving away those boxes and hopefully, they will be gone by the end of the day.
Why Choose Kroos Logistics?
Kroos Logistics Removals is one of the most reputable moving company in Perth. Our reputation due to our attention to details is proven with the thousands of happy customers that chosen us.
- We are very proud to offer quality removals services at an affordable price and to be the best moving company in the Perth metro area.
- We are rated as one of the best among all the removal companies in Perth and we are proud to be on top of Perth removalists reviews.
- We provide a wide range of services, going from house packing, transport, furniture removals, unpacking, rubbish removals.
If you are looking for serious and reliable removalists in Perth, don’t hesitate to give us a call.