When you move your house, one of the most tedious part can be the packing. Indeed, a lot of small stuff has to be pack neatly in order to avoid damages. Furthermore, it take time and it can be stressful for you and your family. As a quality service provider, KROOS Logistics supply a professional packing service. Our team can pack everything to get your house ready for the D day . This include packing of your belongings in boxes following the appropriate item (books, dishes, pictures, TV …) , wrap everything with paper, cover with plastic and foam.
MOVING PACKING TIPS
Use The Right Box
- Standard box for misc items, glassware etc...
- Book boxes for book, magazine etc...
- Portarobe for hanging clothes,
- Portarobe or standard for shed items.
- TV box,
- Use plastic tubs or crates.
Put all the important items (keys, money, valuable, paperwork, medicine, etc ...) and all the essential items that you will need straight away when moving in.
How To Pack A Box
- Cross tape the bottom of the box, Put 15 cm of paper or linen at the bottom of the box, wrap each item individually with paper, put the items in the box ( up to 10) and put some paper on top for the first layer.
- 3 to 5 layer by boxes, 10 cm paper on top before to close the box, put some paper on the side
- Wrap mattress with plastic cover,( if not leave the bedsheets on )
- Wrap the lounge with plastic cover,
- Sticky tape and make a bundle, for light length ( broome, garden tools, etc ... ) 0 Sticky tape bed slats as a bundle.
Time For A Good Clean Up?
Give some stuff away that you don't need or do a garage sale. You can create a charity box too for all the items(ex: toys, old clothes ...)that you want to give away.
Write on the box
- Your name.
- Location in the house ( Living room, Bedroom etc...)
- Details of the items in the box.
Write fragile / breakable + type of items
Don't overload the boxes: not too much weight. Heavier items on top, lighter on the bottom. Use paper, foam, bubble wrap.Savings tips: Use newspaper.
Make sure that food, oil, liquids lids are well closed. Pack carefully the wine, either in a wine box or in a book box with a lot of paper. Don't pack the cleaning products. Either take it with you or give it to the removalist. If valuable or expensive items, let the removals company pack it.