Perth to Kalamunda Hills Move | Customer Success Story
Kroos Logistics Removals is one of the most reputable moving company in Perth.
We pride to give you the best service in the removals industry and we’re chosen by thousands of customers that were looking for an affordable moving company in Perth.
Here is one of
Our Happy Customer Success Story- Perth hills delivery
Explore What are requirements of move and How our experts completed the entire move seamless for the owner.
What are moving requirements?
Two weeks ago, we had a booking from Perth to Kalamunda.
Chris was looking for a removalist around Perth to give him a hand.
He called us to get a quote and know our availability, but especially to know how to manage this particular move due to the items and access.
What are the Challenges? Why this move was specific?
- Delivery access was very different than a normal house. Driveway was steep and we couldn’t park the truck close to the house
- The house was on a hill. The only way to reach the entrance of the house was to go through the garden on an uneven surface
- Nature of the items: Jarrah table 10 seaters, Marri Marri table flat top x 4, Jarrah entertainment unit, French door fridge.
Now let’s have look at
How our professional experts made the complete move seamless
- Loading at the Leeming house was steady and pretty fast. As a professional removalist, we are used to this kind of situation. We used our tools and especially our heavy-duty trolleys to make sure we could load efficiently the truck.
- We couldn’t dismantle the Jarrah table as it was a Taylor made one. So we had to use two dollies and our movers’ skills to make sure it fits through the door.
- Same for the Marri Marri tabletop ( 4 heavy pieces, 300 kg all up )
- We had to use a Cart trolley that we normally used for a Pool table or heavy flat top.
- Delivery at Kalamunda was very difficult. Firstly we couldn’t park the truck close to the house.
- Driveway was simply too steep and too narrow. So we had to move every single item up to an 80 meters hill before to reach the house.
- Then we had to take every single item around the house through the garden ( the Jarrah table weight was 200 kg )
- We did use all our removalist gears, all our skills and all our power to make sure that this move was done.
The move was done in 6 hours 45 mins, and Chris our customer was happy and delighted.
- In this particular case, the only way to relocate those households was to call a moving company.
- Indeed, the nature of the items and the access required a lot of experience and special tools.
- This customer needed a big truck with a tail lift too.
If you are moving house in Perth, and you are looking for a reliable Perth moving company, Please give us a call for any moving requirements.
Kroos Logistics Removals is one of the best removalists in Perth. Thousand of customers that were looking for cheap movers in Perth selected us.