Some customers decide to organise their interstate move themselves by simply renting a container and shipping it with the rail company.
While others choose to go with professional interstate movers. Our job, as a removalist is to choose the right container and load it as our crew have 10+ Years experience packing and loading this kind of container.
Tips on How to Organise Interstate Moves in Your Budget?
Choosing your container
- Make sure to talk to the container rental company about the container size.
- 20 foot might be enough if you have a normal size house (less than 3 bedrooms)
- Make sure that the container is waterproof with no holes
Loading the container
- It’s important to hire a skilled crew to load your container safely.
- You need a removalist with experience and you will need to provide all the gears.
- All your furniture will have to be protected and wrapped for better quality and avoid damages.
Regarding the container, It is important that you take transit insurance.
What Items Required for Move by Removalist from Customer?
- For loading, we need some empty boxes, sticky tape, old bedsheets, towels and some straps to secure the load.
- We will need 6-8 strap and ratchet and an 8m rope. You can find those at Bunnings.
- We use the empty boxes to put in between the furniture or on top to avoid scratches or damages. You can find cheap second-hand boxes on Gumtree if needed OR purchase moving package boxes from us.
- You can give to the removalist some bedsheets, towel or linen too (as protection)
As a preparation,
Top #4 Preparations Tips for Interstate Moves
- You can bubble wrapped your white goods or delicate furniture.
- Buy plastic protection for mattresses, couches (at Bunnings ).
- The removalist will need some moving blankets too (minimum 8).
- Don’t forget padlock to lock the container (if needed).
Related Article: Tips on How to Prepare Business Office for Removals
Why Choose Kroos Logistics For WA Interstate Move?
- Kroos Logistics Removals is one of the most renowned moving company in the Perth area.
- Our reputation speaks for itself. We did serve thousands of customers with a 5 stars service and with true dedication and diligence.
- We provide a full relocation package, including cleaning, removal, furniture shop picks up, rubbish removals.
- Our goal is to provide a global service to make your removals easy.
- We have affordable removals rates and highest standard services.