What Information Does Kroos Logistics Collect
Kroos Logistics Perth collects a few pieces of information for the sole intention of improving the service. The information helps identify the specific area, the customers are from and also recognize their specific needs. The details are not used commercially under any circumstances.
Kroos Logistics Perth collects a few personal details from the visitors like name, email ID, contact number, etc. The collected information will be sent to Kroos Logistics and may be used by Kroos Logistics without restriction within its normal operation. The details will not be shared with any third-party agencies, not this will be used for promotional purposes.
Cookies and Other Technologies
We may use “cookies” and other technologies to collect data for a better understanding of the customer behaviour and to improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of Kroos Logistics Website.
Kroos Logistics Perth collects general information and uses Google Analytics to analyse visits to our website and your computer’s interaction with Kroos Logistics Perth uses this information to improve our services, understand website traffic and the use of downloads from our website.
How The Information is Used by Kroos Logistics?
Under any circumstances, Kroos Logistics will not sell the personal information, collected from website visitors, with the third party agencies. We collect information like name, mail id, and we use the details time to time to share information related to services, products that we believe you may find helpful or interesting.
Please note that you can, at any moment, request to stop receiving such emails from Kroos Logistics and that will not affect receiving services or transactional or legal communication related information via emails.
Kroos Logistics Perth will not disclose personal information to third parties unless disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant law of the land and/or below:
- We use and may disclose your personal information to:
- Provide services to you;
- Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our services;
- Check your creditworthiness with a Credit Reporting Agency; and
- Comply with a legislative instrument such as a request for information by a regulatory body or a Court Order.
- Apart from the clause mentioned above, Kroos Logistics will not share the information that you voluntarily share with us to any other entity without your consent.
- Customers may request access to personal information collected by Kroos Logistics Perth in relation to themselves and the use of their account. We work to ensure these details are always correct and up-to-date and will amend any inaccuracies or make changes to details upon request.
- Lawfully, we must maintain the valuable customer information for at least 5 years for any future reference. However, we do not retain clients’ personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
- We maintain advanced security system to protect the information and to prevent any unauthorized access to it. The proof is always required before information is released to any person, including the customer.